Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fake Families, Fake Papers Are Rampant at Border

Via Billy


A group of illegal aliens is processed by Border Patrol agents after crossing from Mexico into Yuma, Ariz., on April 13, 2019. (Charlotte Cuthbertson/The Epoch Times)

’I just brought her because I know they're gonna release me. So I asked her mom, ‘Can I bring her up here?’’

No one is able to estimate how many fraudulent families have already been released into the United States. But almost 250,000 individuals within “family units” have been apprehended by Border Patrol in the past seven months.

A new initiative by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), using rapid DNA testing, has revealed a 30 percent rate of fraud in the two test areas of El Paso and Rio Grande Valley, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment