Saturday, December 7, 2019

"It's almost Virginia time."

Via Travis Fox

" If you don't have a gun, get one. If you don't have armor, get some" 

Via  Josh Keys

 Image may contain: one or more people and text

Virginia Militia Muster August 2, 2009
 & more
 
 
My comments after viewing all.
That was just marvelous, Travis, and I knew I could count on you for III & IV! I was really impressed, and if we do get out of this without blood in the streets, I strongly urge you to enter the dirty game of politics, but you can take heart with your fellow Patriots, Paul Sr. & Paul Jr. along with some others. I truly believe Hussein is attempting one bridge too far, and I don't know if he can be stopped through the people's wishes, but we shall try until the very end, as Patrick Henry did, and then if unsuccessful, "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!"

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding Brock. For those who may not know. We MUST educate, and edify, our progeny of these Truths. So that they can know better how to deal with this tyranny that is set upon them. And to those ends, Brock perhaps you already know this from Mike @ 90 Miles:

    ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/12/do-you-know-how-to-catch-wild-pigs.html

    There is always free food at the mousetrap, for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I vaguely remember this from many years before. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/12/do-you-know-how-to-catch-wild-pigs.html#comment-form

      Delete