Friday, April 16, 2021

Covid- Dropping Masks

Big Brother 1984 Mask Coronavirus


We’d like to thank David Hunt for this op-ed. If you have a Letter or other content
you want us to consider please submit it to Skip@GraniteGrok or Steve@GraniteGrok.com.


 I was on the conference call with you a week or three ago in which – through the moderator – I asked what the criteria were for dropping the mask mandate you enacted.

The pap non-answer answer was what I expected: “Well, when the science says…” and “When the experts say it’s OK…” and so on.

My concern is that you still don’t have the guts to take the correct decision on your own, but instead you choose to keep relying on the same political calculation to which I referred in a prior GraniteGrok post:

More @ Granite Grok

No comments:

Post a Comment