Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Sen. Rand Paul: Mask mandates and lockdowns from petty tyrants? No, not again. Choose freedom

 
 
Resist. They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school

Resist. 

They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should.

We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.

1 comment:

  1. I said 'no' last time but it's only going to get much, much worse.

    The reality that the VAST majority caved in last time has only encouraged them and as much as I'd like to believe even a substantial number will resist, after watching them lock up protestors from January 6th while denying them due process, it's likely even less will resist.

    I sure hope you can prove me wrong.

    By the way, I don't remember seeing this but though you might be interested...

    https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy

    Y'all have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete