Monday, May 6, 2013

Reflections from the Spring 2013 NCPATCON: " We may have to implement a rule to charge Yankees more per ticket next time."

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAw5gA99CQzAaCIusnjW-S4XtkEFMeTU3K7I9Q5ucHmMUZyCH1HezPV9XGH0qX_RxQg-3GylnneZJBSljFs5S9oSW9CeKGjSykvU2IXtY749f6ZjaOjB7cXtxhDJ-lDOW_Z6etDLFP4nk/s320/cullen_pippen.jpg 

Friday:
 
The TCCC (Tactical Casualty Combat Care) course should be considered mandatory training for every prepper group. I was not expecting the simulated training exercise with AR-15s and blanks (nor Dr. Dan being the point man who was shot and rescued). This course focuses on what I considered essential training for our future. Unfortunately, there will be no helicopters at a landing zone to take our wounded to a hospital.

Contact Dave Coffman for customized training:
sfmedics@yahoo.com

Saturday:

More @ NCRenegade

7 comments:

  1. I gave 3 of the 4 prizes back that I won. (just didn't want to carry my own stuff back home ;-) ) The t-shirt is hung on my cube wall at work, though. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/941195_385659718214269_163372589_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh!:) Nice shop and great to see you again.

      Delete
    2. If Dixie hadn't been drawing the tickets I'd have been screaming "rigged raffle" by now.

      Yeah, you'd think she would have rigged it for Southerners. I'll have to have her fix that next time........:)

      Good to see you also and the male nurse at the VA said it should be just a blood blister. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Its quite simple, strength in numbers. If two people each buy 100 tickets and pay off Dixie, its a win win scenario ;)

    Truth be told, I did give my Lynyrd Skynyrd knife I won to Alan's daughter since it matches that shotgun she won last Fall. Joking aside, it was a pleasure to see all of you again as well as some new faces. Thank you all again for showing us what southern hospitality truly means.
    Stay safe
    In Liberty,
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its quite simple, strength in numbers. If two people each buy 100 tickets and pay off Dixie, its a win win scenario ;)

    Good one.:)
    ========
    It was wonderful to see y'all again and hope to in October also. Hopefully I'll get the pictures up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, strength in numbers usually works. My time playing rugby with the Raleigh Vipers proved there is victory for even very sorry people when you out number the opponent. I don't think you paid
    Dixie a dime, bubba. Im still figuring and sooner or later I'll learn your secret. Hmmm, might have something to do with the number-caller. I heard he's partial to corn-squeezings.

    ReplyDelete