Monday, July 22, 2013

Brain-dead McCain joins Obama in criticism of self defense laws

Via Hamp


 Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., agreed with his former opponent, President Obama, that "stand your ground" laws need to be re-examined, nationally and in his home state."The 'stand your ground' law may be something that may need to be reviewed by the Florida legislature or any other legislature that has passed such legislation," McCain said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

McCain praised comments made by President Obama following the George Zimmerman verdict about racial tensions that have been exposed by the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"What I got out of the president's statement, which I thought was very impressive, is that we need to have more conversation in America," McCain said. "I need to talk to more of my Hispanic organizations in my state. I need to talk to more African-American organizations.

More @ GOP USA

8 comments:

  1. I will pay for McCain's trip back to the Hanoi Hilton... A lot of good men died is that far off place and you came home a hero you maggot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the people of Arizona keep re-electing this traitor?

    My gosh, what does that tell us about the folks in Arizona!

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up on McCain long ago...but I wonder what the hell Arizona voters are thinking of when they re-elect the Manchurian year after year. Especially GOP voters...or is that rino voters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evidently and they join the ranks of useful idiots in my view now.

      Delete
  4. I am so ashamed, I actually voted for the man once, but I really liked the VP candidate to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete