Monday, July 22, 2013

Obama Stirs Trayvon Pot to Distract from IRS, NSA, DOJ and Benghazi Scandals

Via Angry Mike

 Screen Shot 2013-07-20 at 7.18.36 PM

Last Friday afternoon the president injected himself into the Trayvon/Zimmerman mix again by doing what he excels at, namely, increasing the racial divide, blaming the “white hispanic”, condemning guns and upbraiding essentially everyone but the stoned and violent truant named, Trayvon.

Look, I don’t fault Obama for stirring the Trayvon pot again.  Hell, I would have if I were in his shoes. “Why”, you ask?  Well, it’s pretty simple folks: it takes everyone’s attention off the Mama June-sized scandals he’s boiling in right now, that’s why.

Of course he’s going to milk this cow.  He doesn’t want us yapping about the ubiquitous outrages he’s enmeshed in; such as the IRS, NSA, DOJ, Benghazi, bankrupt Detroit or how much ObamaCare is hated and sucks.  I’m really surprised he didn’t blow up a Sudanese aspirin factory yesterday and I guarantee he’s got Axlerod and Oliver Stone in a joint effort to “fabricate” a quick war next week in order to further cover his scandal-addled backside.  I hear Dustin Hoffman is slated to reprise his 1997 role in Wag the Dog.

It’s called diversion folks.  I used to do it all the time when I was in trouble as a child.

 More @ Clash Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment