Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Comment on Animals

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi7nNeUN5LFlCCUYjp2xEU_WRBqE_ESoaghqIgzFOit2Jyma0MiVXPCKxRcJ-o23Q4Z8VZ0Q5H23XfV0cnx8fh8dtD5ieCV_daFAZCIo-YvscN-waQITCLC8Xbjf9EtAmYCYanjKOFhkmA/s400/DONT-SHOOT-black-violence-65.jpg

Comment by Pirate Morgan on Animals:  "that animal will grow and hunt larger game, it feeds on hatred and vile thoughts."

Anonymous
No PM It feeds on Cocaine, Pot, Whores, pimping, violence, "40s" welfare and riddlin'. No amount of hippie-brotherly love-good vibe-government mandated "right think" can change that. I watched the riots first hand in the 60s. My mother was a freedom rider. I grew up knowing (and having dinner with) MLK, Rev. Abernathy, Jesse Jackson, Bishop Tu Tu and many others. The black community is what it is, and It has ALWAYS been violent. The whites just didn't care before now, because we lived apart. (As far as I can tell "the hood" is exactly the same right now as it was in 1966. Or for that matter 1936. White law just didn't care back then) 

But there is nothing that anyone can do that will change the violence that blacks perpetuate on each other. We have "run" in "white flight" to escape them. But we dare not say it for fear of being called RACIST. But please feel free to go spend the night in any major US city's "hood" then come back (if you can) and tell me I'm a "racist" and "it's all my fault" or how I need to feel "White guilt" because I feel no pity at all for these "poor urban youths". I grew up around the "urban black" community. They are what they are. They have always been and will always be. Nothing that anyone can ever do will change that. We have destroyed our nation trying to "change" and "educate" to "lift out of poverty" people who don't want our "help" and hate us for doing it almost as much as they hate each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment