Monday, August 26, 2013

WI PatCon Sept 21!

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2eyTCMsrlca246I-il0OUbhRjsC8kGFWNJXu3iTB4Rw6yoj2Mh7t4_nvejoMkm85tE49kQ_QfyR2FDkdFhTCgo-w09K969gX8Zuta2u1iTkWKsX_oSECgbfS_IE3PXGRTjxBDzjxXPRjj/s350/Copy+of+knucklecutter.png

I'll be holding a PatCon at my farm in Horicon, WI on Saturday, September 21.
 
Nothing fancy, just a greet, meet and eat for interested Patriots in the area.
 
Limited rough indoor accommodations and outside camping available if you want/need to stay over night.
 
Reservations/advance warning appreciated so I can figure out food for Saturday. I would appreciate it if you would bring your own beverages and something to pass; dish or chips. Very casual affair.
 
There doesn't seem to be much going on in WI - maybe we can start something good.
 
III to III

Contact WiscoDave at acwd4556@yahoo.com for more info.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brock. Won't be as fancy as yours but I do have a peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Do you have an extra female? I've only got one male left and his family has probably been on Dixieland since the 1790's and I can't seem to find a mate for him.

    ReplyDelete