Monday, June 2, 2014

Sonic Robbed Same Day Gun Ban Announced



Breitbart News reported that Sonic restaurants asked law-abiding "customers [to] refrain from bringing guns" to their restaurants on May 30.

On that same day, according The Topeka Capital Journal, two individuals who may have realized law-abiding citizens were unarmed walked into a Topeka, Kansas Sonic and robbed it.

According to police, the suspects are two black males, both of whom were wearing hoodies and white pants.

This same thing happened to Jack in the Box once they asked law-abiding citizens to quit carrying guns in their restaurants.

More with video @ Breitbart

8 comments:

  1. I will respect Sonic's request to refrain from bringing in guns to their restaurants. At the same time I will refrain from bringing in myself and my money as well. Eating out at a fast food place is over rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to refrain from patronizing businesses that post conspicuous signs saying "Please rob us and our helpless customers" or making such requests in the national media. I'll leave it to the corporate marketing geniuses employed by such firms to figure out why, although I'm not optimistic they'll figure out the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll leave it to the corporate marketing geniuses employed by such firms to figure out why, although I'm not optimistic they'll figure out the answer.

      :)

      Delete
  3. This is an issue has me conflicted. If my memory serves me and corrects me if I am wrong this action was in response to an “open carry” group. I support and fully believe in the right to carry arms. Growing up I also learned there is a proper time and place for everything. Just because you have a right to do something it may not be appropriate to exercise that right in every situation. It is one thing if you are carrying a weapon back from hunting or the range. It is quite another if you are carrying a weapon just to shove your right in someone’s face.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and Bearing Arms had a similar comment in his post the other day.

      Delete