Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Texas Homeowner Dialed 911, and Shot the Man While on the Phone

 

It happened on Tuesday around 10 a.m. The homeowner identified as Quinton Wood, a postal worker currently on medical leave, was sound asleep.

Wood stated, “I was sleeping in, trying to get my rest. I heard the door bell ring. I’m like, who is this? I hear a strong knock. I’m like, something going on. I get up, I hear stuff at the door, I’m like, something is happening. I went and got my gun.”

Wood stated he noticed a black Ford Mustang parked in front of his home. Recognizing this as unusual, Wood dialed 911.

While on the phone with 911, the banging on Wood’s door became stronger until Avery Powell, 25, kicked Wood’s door off the hinges gaining entry into his home.

More @ Buzz Po

No comments:

Post a Comment