Monday, December 1, 2014

Man beaten to death with hammers in St. Louis, police say

Via Ryan

http://media2.wptv.com/photo/2014/12/01/16x9/Fatal_hammer_attack_in_St__Louis_2308940000_10208521_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I don't care if you've got quad fifties, it's better to try and break the encounter.  Guess he wasn't armed either.

Two juveniles are in custody Sunday, suspected in the death of a man beaten with hammers on a St. Louis street.

The victim, 32-year-old Zemir Begic, suffered injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth, according to police.

He was unconscious by the time officers arrived. Begic was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

More with video @ CNN

4 comments:

  1. But it wasn't racially motivated, so say the powers that don't be:
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/01/the-saint-louis-murder-of-zemir-begic-not-random-at-all/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threaten me with a hammer while black (or white) I will use my .45 in my defense. He should have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine why anyone goes around unarmed, especially so now that the knock out games are in session.

    ReplyDelete