Thursday, April 30, 2015

Baltimore Bouncer Protects Store With Machete Because ‘I Can’t Pull Out A Shotgun’

 http://grumpyelder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CDo91TwWAAAolQF.jpg

A bouncer at Old Clubhouse Beer & Wine in Baltimore was forced to use a machete Monday night to fight off about 50 would-be looters, he said.

“It’s the only thing I have. I can’t pull out a shotgun,” the bouncer, 32-year-old Brian Woodyard, told The Washington Post.

Raf Sanchez of The U.K. Telegraph photographed a masked Woodyard standing outside of the store, which is located on the northwest side of town, near where riots and looting began earlier on Monday.

More @ Daily Caller

4 comments:

  1. I wonder why he has the mask on.
    In Baltimore, live on Fox, they are dancing in the streets with glee regarding the
    police indictment. These policemen are sacrificial lambs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why he has the mask on.

      Without one, he might be more of a target later.

      Delete
    2. I see what you mean. Duh

      Delete