Thursday, April 30, 2015

These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In North Carolina

Via Cousin Bill


Do you live in one of the most dangerous cities in North Carolina?

We all watch the news and see the Facebook feeds come across of the latest crimes that are happening in our home towns. While a major crime just blocks away from your house can make you feel really uneasy, in the big picture, most likely, where you live is relatively safe.

However, in order to help North Carolina residents–and future residents–of this fine state know just how close they are to danger, we crunched some numbers from the annual FBI report. Some of the results were a little surprising, while some were not.

Here are the current 10 most dangerous cities in North Carolina:

More @ HomeSnacks

4 comments:

  1. Well, I can honestly say I haven't *heard* of most of those, and those that I have, I've been by or through via the highway while traveling somewhere.
    I guess I've been accidentally safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most dangerous cities in NC are not included in the list of Top 10 dangerous cities of the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I have no idea why a tourist would go to any of these cities and for that matter no big ones here.

      Delete