Wednesday, September 16, 2015

NC Police Chief Forced Out After Bashing #BlackLivesMatter “Terrorist Group”

Via Billy

Mike Halstead WXII
 
 They can't handle the truth.

Former Surf City, North Carolina police Chief Mike Halstead spoke out after after he was forced to resign Tuesday following a political backlash against his September 3 post on Facebook harshly criticizing the Black Lives Matter movement. Halstead called the movement an “American born terrorist group”.

Chief Halstead was a thirty-five year police veteran who had served the Surf City Police Department for thirteen years.

WECT-TV reported on Chief Halstead’s follow-up post to Facebook Tuesday evening.

“”I want to thank you all for your support. I was forced to retire or be terminated. I had to beg for a 60 day severance to feed my family. That was the thanks I got from those I thought were family, I was thrown under the bus for expressing my 1st amendment rights and speaking the truth and concerns for law enforcement. I want to thank all of the folks in Surf City for your support.
It was my pleasure to serve you. Thank you to my officers for your dedication, I will miss everyone of you. I would like to apologize to my family for letting you down. I also apologize to those I have offended, that was not my intent. I have served proudly for 35 years without a blemish. I guess to some Surf City Leaders that has no meaning. I guess I will learn to eat beanie wienies for a few months. I love you all.””

9 comments:

  1. Kneel to your master of be crushed. That is Amerika today.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really screwed up and hopefully another town will hire him.

      Delete
  2. I must be brain dead about this one. What I don't understand is why doesn't the public back up this man? I know where the town is, but not much more about it.
    Are people this unconcerned about others, especially who have done this job for you over the past thirteen years?
    Again, what am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just my humble 2 cents:
      I think it stems from the complacency that daily routine instills in some/most. Now, don't get me wrong, those in attendance here do feel something when coming across articles like this but that feeling probably subsides when the next story is read or next blog/news site scanned over. Something that a close cadre and I do is meet weekly, discuss what bits of news has affected us both directly and indirectly and what, if anything, can be DONE about it. Something as simple as talking to coworkers/writing about it on social media may bring the attention of locals enough for a positive result; in this case perhaps a form of employment for Mr.Halstead. Great traction may better yield career compromise of those responsible for Halsteads' termination...
      Just some thoughts.
      RichardSpeck

      Delete
  3. The truth is felonious in the Kingdom of Lies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame. And a bigger shame is the people who did not take a stand with
    Chief Halstead. Cowards, one and all. All the anti-American, anti- White, anti-Christian, pro communist invasions rhetoric Obummy has said and he still walks free. Unbelievable
    The Obummy abomination should have been thrown out of the country& back to Kenya.
    No president is better than one who seeks destroy what the Founders instilled.
    BLM, which they don't, is a terrorist organization.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the anti-American, anti- White, anti-Christian, pro communist invasions rhetoric Obummy has said and he still walks free. Unbelievable

      Unbelievable, it is.

      Delete