Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Star NFL QB Tom Brady on Trump Presidency: “I Hope So. That Would Be Great” …Update: Trump Responds

Via Billy

tom brady

USA Today reported

Tom Brady is friendly with presidential candidate Donald Trump, and was spotted with a Trump “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” hat in his locker a few weeks back.

On Wednesday, reporters asked Brady about Trump again, and he responded perfectly. “I Hope So. That Would Be Great”

Trump responds:  A great honor from somebody that knows how to win!

2 comments:

  1. From one criminal to another. We criminals in the criminal class are fucking awesome! Let's Roll!

    Jesus wept. Now we know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's Roll!

      He ought to add this to his Make America Great Again. As soon as I heard the story on 9/11, I immediately made a sign with Let's Roll on it for my van rear window, but I should have been doing it commercially as I soon found out. :)

      Delete