- Why are Christian minorities,
who are the most to suffer from the chaos engulfing the Middle East,
the least wanted in the United States?
- To the Obama administration, the only "real" refugees are those
made so due to the actions of Bashar Assad. As for those who are being
raped, slaughtered, and enslaved based on their religious identity by
so-called "rebel" forces fighting Assad -- including the Islamic State
-- their status as refugees is evidently considered dubious at best.
- The Obama administration never seems to miss an opportunity to
display its bias for Muslims against Christians. The State Dept. is in
the habit of inviting scores of Muslim representatives but denying visas
to solitary Christian representatives. While habitually ignoring the
slaughter of Christians at hands of Boko Haram, the administration
called for the "human rights" of the jihadi murderers.
- In Islamic usage, the "cause of Allah" is synonymous with jihad
to empower and enforce Allah's laws on earth, or Sharia. In this
context, immigrating into Western lands is a win-win for Muslims: if
they die in the process somehow, paradise is theirs; if they do not, the
"locations and abundance" of the West are theirs.
- Muslims all around the U.S. are supporting the Islamic State and Muslim clerics are relying on the refugee influx to conquer Western nations, in the Islamic tradition of Hijrah, or jihad by emigration.
More @ Gatestone Institute