Wednesday, October 7, 2015

N.C. needs stricter gun control laws

Via GRNC

 http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/spoons-made-me-fat-gun-sellers-sign.jpg
 I get a tickle every time I run across this picture.  Priceless! :)

Following the recent campus shooting in Oregon, I decided to look into North Carolina’s gun laws.

Needless to say, I was shocked at how lax our gun control laws are here. Here’s what I found out, and some of the things that disturbed me most.

In North Carolina, there are no state-imposed restrictions on “assault weapons,” no magazine/clip capacity restrictions, no caliber restrictions and few restrictions on the open carrying of firearms.  Oh no, how horrid, why didn't they tell us.....? :)

6 comments:

  1. That picture is priceless - I am going to print it and frame it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't be better. :) As I remember, it was in NC, but can't be sure. As you said, priceless.

      Delete
  2. Yes, it does seem it is a "horrid" there in North Carolina with its' very lax gun laws. I bet that it is so horrid there that the good folks are polite to each other too! If things are as bad as they are reported to be, I just might have to move there to see for myself what a backwards state NC is.
    That white haired guy must be liberal. He wants to blame every one else, except for the POS that actually misuses a firearm. Hey idiot, if you are looking for an accomplice, try the parents who failed to instill a sense of morality and ethical behavior into their child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that old idiot hasn't learned better yet than to be a liberal then he never will learn.

    ReplyDelete