Friday, June 10, 2016

“It was much harder to come out as a Trump supporter than it was to come out as gay.”

Via Billy
 

Last Thursday, I left work about 5 p.m. and drove to the San Jose Convention Center to hear Donald Trump speak. I’ve been voting for conservative candidates for 15 years and a registered Republican since 2015. Now that the general election is underway, I believe Trump is the best candidate to fix our country’s many problems, and I believe he’s going to be the next commander in chief. So I was excited to hear him, and to show my support. Walking into the rally with a friend, I was a little wary: Trump’s speech to the California Republican convention in Burlingame had been disrupted by protesters, and I wasn’t sure whether to expect a similar scene in San Jose. But we got to the event early, and we must have been inside already by the time a crowd of protesters gathered in the streets near the convention center.

8 comments:

  1. I have heard that a lot of people get criticized for openly saying their support Trump. This I think has been the case from the beginning. But it is good they stand up for their convictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got to to be making Trump stronger as even some of the liberal newspapers are covering fairly honestly.

      Delete
  2. So does this make the "Anti-Trump" crowd, anti-gay?

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brock, did you read about this. They are calling it terrorist related but they call everything terrorist:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/12/breaking-overnight-mass-casualty-shooting-in-orlando-florida-gay-nightclub/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they call everything terrorist:

      Really.Thanks and here's another:

      http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2016/06/how-did-one-muslim-manage-to-shoot.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Here comes the 'blame it on the guns'
      scenario.

      Delete