Friday, August 12, 2016

SHARYL ATTKISSON: I Saw Ex-Media Bureau Chief Urge Journalists to Defeat Trump

Via Billy


Sharyl Attkisson: There’s definitely tilted news coverage. I can’t imagine any objective observer who would think otherwise. And, I tell you, I was in a room of journalists in which one of them encouraged the others quite publicly to step up and do something because he said the outcome of this election was so important. And the other thing he said led me to believe and others. He was talking about journalists stepping outside of their role to make sure Donald Trump doesn’t get elected. And he received applause for that. It’s fine for the pundits to do that but I think journalists are widely overstepping their roles.

Steve Malzberg: Obviously this was an organized event. Where were you? Can you tell us who said it?

More with video @ The Gateway Pundit

3 comments:

  1. Never fails. If you put 10# of shit in a 5# sack you gotta hold it up or it'll fall over and spill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shudder to think of hitlery as POTUS. This whole scenario is like it was lifted from a horror movie, or a post apocalyptic novel where the narrative describes what happened leading up to the nuclear war.

    ReplyDelete