Thursday, April 27, 2017

Roy Moore running for Senate, resigns from Supreme Court to challenge Luther Strange

Via Billy

http://oianews.com/data/thumbs/2017/4/27/roy-moore-running-for-senate-resigns-from-supreme-court-to-challenge-luther-strange_4chzWimA8.jpg

Roy Moore today announced he is resigning from his position as the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court to run for the United States Senate.

"I'll stand for the rights and liberties of the people," Moore announced to cheering supporters and to reporters gathered at the State Capitol.

"My position has always been God first, family then country," Moore said. "I share the vision of President Donald Trump to make America great again," Moore said.

He later added, "Before we can make America great again, we've got to make America good again."

More @ AL

2 comments:

  1. If I lived in Alabama, I would not only vote for him, I would volunteer to help his campaign!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete