Monday, February 5, 2018

An Open Letter to the FBI on LaVoy Finicum's Murder

Via Billy

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bDIa7egVG-4/maxresdefault.jpghttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/2wA18O_6dgw/hqdefault.jpg

When LaVoy Finicum was murdered by the FBI two years ago during the Oregon Malheur protest, all the government abuses I had spoken of on my radio, really hit home.  They lived near me and I had interviewed most of them prior to going to Oregon.

In light of the current headlines exposing the depth of the FBI corruption and collusion, maybe now the nation can finally grasp how this agency really operates.  The FBI corruption also ran deep in the Oregon protest, too. As the media lied and twisted the narrative of what transpired, I felt compelled to shine a light on the truth of what really happened to LaVoy Finicum.
 
I penned this letter after attending his heartbreaking funeral.

An Open Letter To The FBI

I’ve thought about you. All three of you, with your guns pointed at LaVoy Finicum. The video still haunts me.

More @ LRC

2 comments:

  1. FBI is nothing but Murder for Hire, Spying for Hire, and
    manipulated/contrived Terrorist Attacks for Hire; not all
    of them but the ones who make the grade. Steven Segal
    basically stated the same. Yes, Finicum was premeditated
    murder. They always seem to show-up rather invited or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. premeditated murder.

      No doubt about it since they were told to turn off their body cameras.

      Delete