Monday, July 30, 2018

Comment on In the Army, the Delusion Keeps Rolling Along…

Comment my Seneca III on In the Army, the Delusion Keeps Rolling Along…

 Image result for army women equal nt

There’s nothing new about this in the UK. A few months ago my eldest daughter bounced this on to me re. my grandson, Ken.

“Dear Mum,

I’ve just been posted to the 3rd Battalion of the Gender Fluid Lesbian Light Infantry and Catamite Cavalry Regiment. It’s really bad, I can tell you. Whenever there’s heavy work to be done everybody starts identifying as female. When there’s cooking to be done everybody starts identifying as male.

We’re starving, and I’m knackered from doing all the heavy lifting. On top of that I’m hated by everybody because I’m normal. Also, somebody has rigged the free Tampax dispensers so that every so often they pop out a dildo.

When I get out I’m going to kill those perverts who were my teachers and who told me that this sort of thing was OK.

Love to Gran and tell her I’m sorry for not listening – she was right.
Ken.

P.S. We’ve just been told that next week it’s bayonet training. We already have seventy-four under deep sedation because of near terminal hysteria, 190 odd have gone AWOL and the Regimental Sergeant Mistress has delegated training responsibility to the L/Cpl in charge of anal hygiene inspectors. Everything sucks. Ken.”

No comments:

Post a Comment