Monday, July 30, 2018

The P14 Luger Marinepistole – A German Military Handgun Designed for Ship-to-Ship Combat


Korvettenkapitan Waldemar Kophamel was filthy, exhausted, and hungry. He had been confined within a compact steel tube along with fifty-five of his mates for nearly three weeks now. This morning, however, he was sucking in sweet clean ocean air by the drought. Unterseeboot-151 was his home, his family, and his tribe. This particular morning it was also a predator.

More @ Guns America

2 comments:

  1. One of my biggest mistakes is not buying a Luger or three when I was a kid. I was 14 or 15 and wanted to buy a Luger. At the time I had a .22 Remington rifle, Savage .22 over .410, and a 12-gauge Remington shotgun. All purchased by me, with money earned working on farms, fur trapping in the fall, and fishing with dad.

    And yes, at age 14 or 15, I could buy a gun at a sporting goods store. No minimum age, no paperwork. Well, I could with a nod from dad. At that time there was many German Lugers for sale. At that time they sold for about $60 to $80. However, dad said I could not own a pistol until I was 18. By the time I was 18, all my money went to girls and cars. So I never bought my Luger. Oh well.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the time I was 18, all my money went to girls and cars. So I never bought my Luger. Oh well.

      Ha! :) Too bad.

      Delete