Saturday, August 10, 2019

Confederate Memorial Desecrated, Removed from Cemetery

Via David


The Sons of Confederate Veterans wants to know what led a cemetery district in Orange County, California to remove a monument honoring Confederate war veterans.

The Orange County Register reports the monument in Santa Ana Cemetery, which had been defaced with red paint and the word “racist,” was later removed by government leaders.

Greg Frazier, a spokesman of the California Sons of Confederate Veterans, said on the Todd Starnes Radio Show no one with the Orange County Cemetery District has been communicating with the group.

More @ Todd Starnes

******************
  
Hollywood Cemetery, Los Angeles, CA Confederate Memorial Day 1992.
The monument in the background was removed earlier most unfortunately.


General Stand Watie

2 comments:

  1. My brother and I were going to eat-out at a restaurant on Merrimon
    Ave. in Asheville; I was wearing my Confederate hat. I thought
    my brother would lose his mind. It's people like my brother
    who are allowing our heritage to be sunk into a bog. NC is a
    post Confederate state. Too cowardly to fly the colors. At the county fair, there was a Confederate booth I use to
    buy stuff. I am sure it's not there anymore as I don't go to the
    fair anymore d/t the masses. The fed gov is nothing but mind
    altering propaganda and they are the ones who caused all this
    racist junk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrible, terrible, terrible as my Father used to say.

      Delete