Saturday, August 10, 2019

Liberals are now willing to target any Trump supporter for ruination

 Donald Trump

When did it become ­acceptable for politicians, and their media helpers, to target private citizens for their ­political opinions? A pair of ­incidents this week ­revealed just how routine such bullying has become.

In the wake of the mass shooting in El Paso, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) released the names of a few dozen San Antonio residents who had donated to President Trump’s re-election campaign. (Castro is chairman of the presidential campaign of his twin brother, Julián.)

4 comments:

  1. You are keeping record of who's who, yes? You know, for when things get heated. The order is not yet given but it is anticipated.

    This time we win or lose based not on the whims of the politician but of the People.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So because I hear others are becoming afraid to wear one, I got a “Trump” tee-shirt.
    Someone told me, “You’re a Christian. You’re supposed to be a pacifist.”
    I hate when ignorant non-Christians tell me what I’m supposed to be.
    While it is true that ‘Blessed are the peacemakers’, we do not make peace with evil.

    And if somebody physically attacks me for exercising my Free Speech, I will defend myself appropriately, and I firmly believe I can ‘punch back’ with the Lord’s blessing.

    ReplyDelete