Tuesday, September 1, 2020

CORRECTED FALSE STATS: CDC Quietly Comes Clean; Only 6% Corona Virus Deaths Were Without Comorbidities

Via Richard


In updated reporting of the true statistics about the number of corona virus deaths, the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta quietly updated the statistics on their website to reveal that only 6% of the patients reported as having died from the virus actually succumbed to the virus itself. The other 94% of reported corona virus deaths had comorbidities.

On Twitter, President Trump retweeted one by Mel Q, which has since been removed, that linked to the website of the Centers for Disease Control which shows that 94% of corona virus deaths have been misreported. Twitter deleted it, but their scrub was unsuccessful, as the viral tweet was screenshot and is still being shared.

More @ QMN

No comments:

Post a Comment