Wednesday, March 24, 2021

ANOTHER MYANMAR (Burma) FREEDOM ANGEL JUST GONE AT 15

ViaTuan Hoang

 

 Translation

The little boy named Maung Tun Htun Aung, 15 years old was shot dead by the armed military forces this afternoon while he was on his way to get water for his mother at Chan Mya Thar Si, Mandalay. 

Maung Tun Aung born in the family without father. The boy's mother and three brothers are currently living in the charity area in Kyu Kyaw Taye, Chan Mya Thar Si Town. 

I am a 8th grader and often donate blood to earn money to support my parents to raise their families. In the picture is my Mother, who can't believe that her small son who always flared up was shot dead by the military this afternoon and is being put in a coffin by the neighbors.

When I was alive I donated blood to my family and now I give my life to feed my country's Liberty. 

~~R.I.P

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just searched but didn't find anything more.

      Delete
    2. At least 20 kids under 18 have been killed over there. All Hell
      has broken out. Protests. Sounds familiar in some ways.
      Myanmar's junta on Tuesday defended its seven-week crackdown, insisting it would not tolerate "anarchy".
      Glad the military got Soro's money but this is not good.

      Delete
    3. Yes and more:

      https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/164472060_3889388771181527_9176164852263355902_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=lYGbsOFzS8AAX8tCthM&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=c291a7250c1ab808d28cb15580bbd7e8&oe=6082347D

      Delete
    4. Totally pathetic. The military killed a seven yr. old girl
      running to her father. Just random killings. Stalin would
      be proud. Thanks.

      Delete
    5. Stalin would be proud.

      Or give orders to kill them down to 5.......:(

      Delete
    6. The meddling Soro's money was suppose to go to the protesters
      so I've changed my mind about being glad the military got the
      money though I don't like Soros.
      The feared invasion isn’t necessarily by plane or sea, but by the “black hand” of foreign influence. George Soros, the American philanthropist and democracy advocate, stands accused in Tatmadaw circles of trying to subvert the country with piles of cash for activists and politicians. A military spokesman implied during a news conference that people protesting the coup, too, were foreign-funded.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/28/world/asia/myanmar-army-protests.html
      I don't like this artificial newspaper either.

      Delete