Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Sick & Tired

 https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xCnNqyfJUz0/maxresdefault.jpg

Guess what? I am sick and tired of being concerned if I offend anyone for being a Southern, conservative, Christian, gun rights advocate. I don't care any more who gets offended. I don't care anymore about being falsely called a racist. I can care less about poor little hurt feelings. The time has ended for always making an apology. The time has ended for apologizing for things we had nothing to do with. The time has ended for apologizing for our history, our ancestors, and our traditions. The time has come to defend all that has made Western Christian Civilization superior to that of all others! I will not hang my head in shame! I will defend to my dying breath the blessings that Western Christian Civilization has brought to the world! I will not be afraid! I will stand. I will fight. I will not be silenced. 

~~Jay Rice

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brock!!!!!!!,
    A Big, Trucker's "10-4!!!!!!!!!!"
    'Will Copy and Carry!!!!
    Very well said!!!!

    Audentes, Fortuna, Iuvat!!!!,
    skybill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree!
    .....being a California Resident Republican is way worse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) In Orange County it's not so bad, at least until they stole the elections there but I imagine the R's will be coming back.

      Delete