Wednesday, March 24, 2021

From Gen. Patton to ‘feminist’ generals wearing masks and promoting motherhood as warfare Op-ed: Be all that you can be?

Via Hal

 https://i.etsystatic.com/13037325/r/il/73810a/1473422447/il_fullxfull.1473422447_pteh.jpg

"Be all that you can be!" Where men can be women and women can be men; where soldiers must wear masks all day on American bases but can't carry firearms; where the entire purpose of the military is to fight other countries' battles but not the one at our border; where getting women to act like men is the only religion allowed in the military, except when they invariably can't meet the standards and the military lowers them to make them "fair" for all.

That is sadly the state of play in what was once the pride of the nation, after decades of the left rotting out our armed forces with left-wing politicians serving as generals.

More @ The Blaze

8 comments:

  1. And, "we are so unreconstructed." General Patton to his grand daughter.
    General Patton was the best when he finally awoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patton went to his grandfather's grave with grand daughter and two
    Confederate flags which is when this statement was recorded.
    Had to have been before the war or while the war was being raged.
    Patton's grandfather was Confederate.
    I sent the quoted article to you long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patton's grandfather was Confederate.

      I do remember that. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I would send my sergeants stripes back and tell the Army I am ashamed of what they have become and strike my name off of their roles as I did to the Boy Scouts when I sent back my Life rank and Order of the Arrow sash and told them to strike my name off of their roles when they allowed gays in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you have probably seen this but if not:
      https://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=3689&highlight=marines

      Delete
    2. No I hadn't Brock, thank you for sharing, I am glad I am not the only one pissed off and ashamed of what we did for our Country and then have it turned to shit because of the political correct stance of our once great military has slithered into. I am sure if men like Patton and Puller were alive today and in uniform would be kicking ass and taking names and then spitting on them.

      Delete
    3. Yes and add Chesty Puller.
      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/search?q=chesty+puller

      Delete