Monday, March 1, 2021

The Problem Is Systemic Victimhood, Not Systemic Racism

 Via Billy

racism

I was a sheltered white girl working my way through my teen years, when circumstances suddenly threw me into regular contact with minority children and families in inner city Minneapolis. Although it was a bit of a culture shock and sometimes difficult, I quickly grew to love the time I spent teaching, talking with, and growing to love the kids from a range of racial and socioeconomic backgrounds.

I’ve learned a lot of things over the more than 20 years spent with these children and their families. But one thing I’ve learned especially is that racism comes in more flavors than simply white against black.

More @ Chronicles

2 comments:

  1. At least we can take comfort in the fact that our "betters" believe everyone else irregardless of skin color deserve their leadership.

    ReplyDelete