Friday, March 14, 2014

Illegal Alien Planning to Sue American First Responders Who Saved His Life


Roy Ortiz, an illegal immigrant living in Colorado, was recently rescued from dangerous flood waters by first responders. Now Ortiz, who barely speaks English, is thinking about suing them because "mistakes were made." The argument? Rescuers failed to get him out of a submerged car fast enough and now he's having bad dreams. Ortiz is demanding $500,000 in damages which if awarded, would be paid out by taxpayers.

More @ Townhall

6 comments:

  1. Please find me their address!!

    You have no rights you piece of shit border jumping trash. Should have let your fat burrito eating ass drown!!!
    My wife is a first responder. She risks her life for these stupid people. I say fuck em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That SOB needs to be shot. -55six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your comment before I replied to Nic's, so I changed it instead of repeating what you posted. :)

      Delete
  3. I'll put him back in the water for free.

    ReplyDelete