Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Police ‘double tap’ evidence erased after Ohio AG asked to investigate

Via avordvet

 Will Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine investigate if evidence was erased after he had been asked to investigate police "joking" about shooting open carriers?

A conversation thread between two presumptive Ohio police officers has evidently been pulled from Facebook days after Ohio Attorney General Mike Dewine was asked to investigate ostensible “jokes” about shooting gun owners, and to ensure that all law enforcement personnel understand that openly carrying firearms is lawful activity in the state.

“Shoot the kid on the right,” wrote one in response to a publicized open carry incident at a Texas Chipotle restaurant that drew criticism even from some on the “pro-gun” side, and induced state advocacy groups to announce a change in tactics.

“I’d be yelling at him to drop the gun,” wrote the other. “Then tap tap.”

That reference is apparently to a double tap, the placing of two aimed shots in a target in quick succession.

“You can do both at the same time,” replied his Facebook friend. “Haha.”

More @ Examiner

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a willingness to commit murder. Now I have a very warped and gallows sense of humor, but when there are You Tube videos of the LEOs committing murder and getting away with it, I am NOT amused. What adds insult to injury is that LEOs will lie and commit perjury, all with the blessing of their bosses and their unions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What adds insult to injury is that LEOs will lie and commit perjury, all with the blessing of their bosses and their unions.

      Agreed.

      Delete
  2. They are a limited resource and HUGELY outnumbered. They have made the decision to become an enemy. Too bad they picked the wrong side. This is another “change” that just pisses me off. I grew up respecting the police even though many time I was on the wrong side. Now days I would rather deal with a mobster I can trust then much further than the police.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up respecting the police

      Yes, we have come a long way from the time my grandmother called the Police Chief in Littleton to please pick me up from the bus and bring me to her. Can you even imagine that today?

      Delete