Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SGT Bergdahl, liberal hypocrisy & the corruption of honor

Via Susan

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xfa1/t1.0-1/c11.0.200.200/p200x200/10423984_502310723229783_3282533490624461099_n.jpg

Just this afternoon, something hit me about the hypocrisy of liberal progressives. As you often read here in the comments section, liberals are fond of misrepresenting events in my military career, specifically the prisoner interrogation I conducted in order to protect the lives of those under my command.

The current Chief of Staff of the Army, General Ray Odierno, was my 4th Infantry Division Commander in 2003 when I was the Battalion Commander of 2-20th Field Artillery Regiment. It was then-Major General Odierno who brought charges against me for that interrogation which led to my removal from command, an investigation, an Article 32 hearing, and final disposition by way of non-judicial punishment, Article 15.

I redeployed from the Iraq combat theater of operations and after consulting with my wife Angela, submitted my paperwork for retirement from U.S. active duty military service.

Upon my wall hangs a certificate of Honorable Discharge after 22 years of service, signed by the president.

And so I always find it laughable when liberal progressives choose the insidious line of character assassination referring to me as a “disgrace” and a “war criminal.”

So you may be asking, after 11 years, “what difference at this point does it make?” I’ll tell you the difference it makes.

This past Sunday, National Security Advisor Susan Rice referred to Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl as having served with “honor and distinction.” And today, from Poland, President Barack Hussein Obama, when asked about the circumstances surrounding the night of Bergdahl’s disappearance dismissed the question as “irrelevant.”

Irrelevant whether he simply walked off the base, deserted the Army or colluded with the enemy?

2 comments:

  1. Please start the revolution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    not against the Constitution against them. Holder, Obama, Rice, Clinton.....
    News papers, be a insurgent. Don,t get caught, kill a politician...

    ReplyDelete