Monday, November 14, 2016

Oklahoma TV Station Gives Liberals DIRECTIONS TO CANADA On Air

Via Billy

hollywood-celebrities

The Tulsa Fox affiliate did a helpful addition to their traffic report. After talking about the traffic in Tulsa, the host answered a “special request.”

The special request was this: Help Liberals figure out the way from Oklahoma to Canada.

Complete with a mapped route and tips about living in Canada, he gave Liberals what they need to move to Canada.

More with video @ The Gateway Pundit

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I lived in Oklahoma a year. We were transferred there in the middle of my 9th grade year and one year later we moved back to Wyoming. My mom was born there as was one of my brothers. That year was one of the best in my life. The people are genuine, God fearing,patriot, football loving fiends. I remember my first day in class was like living in a foreign country because the Oklahoma accent was so strong and thick I couldn't understand what they were saying. When we moved back to Wyoming everyone teased me for my "Okie" accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this video - funny and funny to those around him.
    Instructions needed from California to Canada. But, they,
    the hypocrites may not want to go after all:
    https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/post-election-exodus-to-canada/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and they'll renege as usual though I wish they wouldn't.

      Delete