Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mark Steyn And Tucker Carlson Mock CNN

Via Iver

 Image result for Mark Steyn And Tucker Carlson Mocking CNN Is My New Favorite Thing

One of my absolute favorite guest hosts for Rush Limbaugh is Mark Steyn (America’s “Undocumented Anchorman,” as he calls himself). Unlike most of Rush’s sit-in hosts, Steyn is the only one that I will keep listening to if I turn on the radio and Rush isn’t in. I just dig his style and his dry British sense of humor. It’s always a win.

So when I heard that Steyn was on with Tucker Carlson last night, I HAD to track down a clip of the segment online (we don’t have cable TV in our house – we’re definitely a cord-cutting family. It’s not a morally superior “TV is going to rot your brain” thing. It’s a “we don’t want to pay hundreds of dollars every month to only watch the two decent channels we have” thing. That’s what the internet is for). And I was NOT disappointed.

The whole segment was basically just one big rip on CNN, which makes it all the more hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment