Tuesday, April 17, 2018

AMENDMENT TWO: A LEGAL IMMIGRANT’S CAUTIONARY TALE by Anonymous

Via 4Branch


Dated
A good friend, a long-time American by choice, wrote this excellent essay. I post and propagate it because my friend cannot without dire consequences to self and family from state authorities acting as employers, educators and officious busibodies. It’s sad that speaking freely is fraught with danger even in this country, but the points made in this text must be made and popularized far and wide.
I am a proud American, an unhyphenated American. I am the most fortunate type of American, one who has won life’s lottery by escaping communism. My family endured persecution, physical risk, and constant intimidation by the secret police to legally enter the United States.

I am proudly writing this in English, because mastering English opened opportunities that would have been denied to me had I chosen to limit myself to my native language and culture. 

What does this have to do with the Second Amendment?

More @ Oleg Volk

No comments:

Post a Comment