Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Georgia Hinson Rifle Clinics

Pastor Weaver is one of our favored speakers at each SDYC and he favors Glocks.  Don't know, but  I'd guess that Hinson refers to Old Jack Hinson / Jack Hinson: Revenge fueled his one-man war

 Jack Hinson

 http://www.confmemparkinc.plpow.com/images/2008_Pilgrimage/PastorWeaver.gif

Our next Georgia Hinson Rifle Clinics will take place on 29 & 30 March at Pastor Weaver's farm near Fitzgerald, Georgia. Both Clinics will begin at 8:30AM and end around 4:30PM. 

Our registration fee is $20 per student/shooter. This will include the Dinner meal. We are already filling up on Saturday. Please respond to bookman@planters.net quickly.

I don't know where else in the world that you can get this type of instruction for $20 per clinic.
I know that it is very difficult to find 22 long rifle ammo right now.

So, we have cut the number of rounds you will need down to 200. Please begin right now looking for ammo (if you need it) because it will be hard to find.

If you want to come and can't find any ammo, give me a call at 912.618.8112. I have a very limited amount of my stock that I will be willing to sell for $.10 per round (my replacement cost) to those that give me their word of honour that they don't have what they need to shoot the course. I don't want to sell my ammo to replace yours. Only to help you shoot the course and I only have a very limited amount.

I you want to come, please reply as soon as possible. I will send everyone who does a list of equipment, directions and motels (if needed).

For Georgia Independence,
Ed Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment