Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Carson: White Liberals the Most Racist

 Image: Carson: White Liberals the Most Racist

Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday accused critics of his stance on gay marriage of trying to completely shut down debate on the issue and called his white liberal critics “the most racist out there.”

In an appearance on the Mark Levin radio show, Carson said he represents an existential threat to gay marriage proponents, which is why attacks on his stance against gay marriage have been so vicious.

“They need to shut me up, they need to get rid of me. They can’t find anything else to delegitimize me, so they take my words, misinterpret them, and try to make it seem that I’m a bigot,” he said.

After Levin asked him about white liberals, Carson, who is black, said, “They’re the most racist people there are because they put you in a little category, a box. How could you dare come off the plantation?”

More @ Newsmax

No comments:

Post a Comment