Sunday, March 16, 2014

Drop Dead, Insane McVain!

Via WiscoDave

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120306171052/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/8/8b/Mad-dog-Mac.jpg/250px-Mad-dog-Mac.jpg

LANGUAGE
'I will say to my friends who were objecting to this – and there are a number of them on my side – you can call yourself Republicans; that’s fine because that’s your voter registration. Don’t call yourself Reagan Republicans. Ronald Reagan would never – would never – let this kind of aggression go responded to by the American people.' 
--Senator John McCain, Senate floor, 14 March 2014 

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I'll say it again. The commies programmed that man while he
    was a guest of the Hanoi Hilton. I'm convinced of it. I have no way of knowing IF
    a person can be "programmed" but if it's possible I'm betting they did it to McCain.

    ReplyDelete