Monday, April 25, 2016

Cruz Supporter Disenchanted with Campaign Delegate Theft

Via Billy

cruz supporter twitter
I was a coordinator in Douglas County and undecided. I was always a Cruz supporter but in the whole process have become undecided. Especially when I got an email and really heard a lot of people at the caucus night talk about how we needed to keep Trump supporters from being elected as delegates. And I totally disagree with that. I think we have to let the process work. I think we have to let the people speak.

More with video @ The Gateway Pundit

2 comments:

  1. Now Teddy sCruz is colluding with Jaun Kaysuck specifically to prevent Trump from getting to 1287. Probably in violation of election law.

    However I am glad to see the general public realizing that elections in this country are a sham.

    ReplyDelete