Wednesday, May 15, 2013

In God, Only Some Trust

 

At Brock's PATCON, I was once again blessed to see my friend Dr. "Point man" Dan.  If you ever get a chance to hear this man speak, please do so.  If you ever get to meet him on a personal level, even better.  In his topics Natural Law remains anchored in my brain.  The basis of what this country was founded on.  The moral thread that has woven this Christian nation together.  The Ten Commandments is essentially that basis of Natural Law.  Your preliminary moral compass.  A compass to follow and uphold.

If you deem yourself a Christian you realize that every day we are under spiritual attack.  Seems trivial at times, but God will chase you and God will prevail if you let him.  I heard a little story once that reminds me a little about what I will be eventually sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment